Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Back Home

After returning to Ohio from being in South Carolina for a week we were happy to be home, but tired from driving twelve hours.  The next day Bob and I headed back to work and Sophie went back to the sitter's.  When I woke her up to get her ready...she said to me "pool", "beach", "play", and I responded no to all of them...then she said "mamaw, papaw, ike, isa, puppies" and I said no honey they are all at their houses..and she said "please" with a sad little face, and I told her that vacation was over but we would play in the sand and the pool this summer and we would see everyone again soon.  Guess that was her way of telling us that she had an amazing time.  Thanks to Mamaw and Papaw for the awesome vacation..these times together will not be forgotten.