Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Overnight at Grandma and Papaw's

This past weekend we took Sophie to Grandma and Grandpa Beery's for her first overnight away from home without Mommy and Daddy.

To be honest I was a little nervous about how she would do at night...I knew she'd be great during the day.   However, she did great.

She had a blast playing outside on her swing set, playing in her sandbox, blowing bubbles, riding her trike we took over for her, watching movies, staying up a little later, and eating ice cream :)




When she came home she was exhausted and I think Grandma and Grandpa were too, but you could tell all three of them had a blast.


Mommy and Daddy enjoyed a nice quiet evening out to dinner and shopping just the two of us.  We slept in and enjoyed the day Saturday getting a few things done around the house.  We missed her but were glad for the break and are so happy she gets this time with her grandparents.