Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Trick or Treat

This year we did trick or treat twice and with two different costumes.

The first round was at Buehlers our local grocery store where each department hands out special goodies.

We got a cookie in the bakery


Here is the produce department were we got an apple....




And someone wanted to eat the apple right away.


The Meat Department had balls...not sure how that coincides...but whatever.



The Dairy Department had string cheese, the Floral Department had a balloon, and lastly where the restaurant is we got a free kids meal.




Here's our little Jessie the cowgirl.



 The night of our trick or treat it was about 45 degrees and raining off and on.  So I dug out the good ole Curious George costume from last year that Grandma made thinking it would be warmer and I could layer more clothing underneath.  She didn't seem to mind.




She loved it so much I even got monkey kisses...







Daddy took her up to a few doors....


Then Mommy took her up to a few doors...



We covered about ten hours and then it started raining...so Daddy carried Sophie with the umbrella and I put my hood up and carried the loot.