This past weekend I turned 30. I honestly do not feel or look 30, and everyone keeps telling me your thirty's are better than your 20's. Sounds great to me :) Last weekend we started celebrating with my parents and enjoyed a yummy homemade pot pie and an ice cream cake along with some money to spend on myself.
Then the weekend over my birthday my hubby planned a nice getaway weekend just the two of us out to Amish Country while Grammy and Poppy watched Sophie two nights for us.
Friday started off with a nice run at home before we left, while I was out Bob and Sophie made cards for me, I found a nice black streak of crayon on our blanket last night :)
Then we left and headed North to Grammy and Poppy's to drop off Sophie. We started our weekend at Sara's a crafty store which I love to shop. I picked up some fall decorations for outside here.
Then we took a loop around the mall in New Philly and had a nice quiet dinner at Uncle Primos and headed out to our hotel. We had a nice big king bed, a jacuzzi tub, and our own patio for relaxing.



Saturday morning we slept in until 7. Yes that is sleeping in for us remember we have an almost 3 year old :)Then we had breakfast and I think all Bob ate was the homemade cinnamon rolls.

We spent the day walking through the shops in Amish Country and relaxing with some cheese and wine we had gotten at a wine tasting.
That evening we got all dressed up and went out to dinner and show.
What a wonderful weekend getaway. I so enjoyed my one on one time with my hubby celebrating my birthday. We slept in again and had breakfast before going to see our little Sophie. She had a blast and got a new outfit and some my little ponies.
Then we headed out for lunch at a winery with Grammy and Poppy to celebrate my birthday
Sophie enjoyed weighing herself on a barrel scale and rocking on the rocking chairs that were out front.
If this is how 30 is...I can deal !!








