Sunday, September 16, 2012

First Day of Sunday School

So even though she's not quite three yet we decided to start Sophie off at Sunday School.  She went right into her classroom with a few of her little friends and sat down.  I stayed for only a few minutes and then when she wasn't looking I backed out of the room.   When Bob went to look in about 10 minutes into it she was fine...she was coloring a picture of who was special.

Later to find out she was drawing a picture of herself.  She had goldfish crackers and juice for snack, had made a craft, and they had read a story and played a game where everyone got to be a King.


Honestly I was a little sad to see her off to Sunday School, cause that means she's growing up way too quick, but happy that she was a brave girl and went willingly and happily without a tear.