
Wednesday, April 6, 2011
Healthy Ears..
I'm not talking about the Easter Bunny's ears...I'm talking about Sophie's ears. This winter we have constantly battled ear infections.. four to be exact....not her fault..not ours just the way God made her little ears. However today I took her back just to have them checked and they are finally free of infection and healthy again. YEAH!!! With Spring in the forecast I think we are safe and clear and hopefully she will have grown out of them by the time next winter arrives..which we are definitely not thinking about. Not to mention the girl that was totally terrified of the doctor weighed in today all by herself..no tears, and she let the doctor listen to her heart and check her ears without any tears. All in all a miracle, must be that "Elmo goes to the Doctor"book we've been reading her, and the daily weigh in's on our scale.
