Several weeks ago Sophie really had been talking up a storm and had started repeating us on a few words. Here is the list that you can really understand Bye Bye, Hat, Manana (for Banana), Yeah, Book, Bath, More, Baby, Goggie (for Doggie), and Thank You. Sometimes I'll say these words over and over again just to hear her repeat them, since her little voice is just adorable. I know people keep telling me someday I'll wish she would not talk so much....have you met me..we'll see ;)
Since I never got this posted and we are about a month more into her talking she has learned a lot of new words...she is saying Good Girl more fluently, Lambie, Bear, Diaty, Mine, Hug, Juice, Blue, ellow (Yellow), Mommy, Daddy, hi-o (Hello), Yes, and has started shaking her head no. When she gets excited her voice gets louder and more passionate when she is trying to tell us about something....this includes when Daddy comes home from work...she is so excited she nearly runs to him...they are buddies and it is adorable..to say the least she's a lot of fun and we are enjoying her as her vocabulary expands .