Monday, December 6, 2010

Let It Snow..Let it Snow..Let it Snow

So last year Sophie was much too little to notice the snow..but this year...she's not missing a heartbeat...she's pointing out the window...practically jumping up and down and is trying to say the word snow even.   I really wish I loved snow as much as she does...maybe it's because it is so cold this year already here in Ohio...however I used to love the snow when we did not have to go to school and Mom would bundle my brother and I up tightly and send us outside to build a snowman, or have Dad pull us behind the tractor in our sleds..or go to the top of the big hill to sled with the other neighborhood kids..okay snow is fun...It's just been a few years since I've enjoyed it..hopefully we will get to take Sophie out in her sled and let her play and make some fun memories with her too..who wouldn't want to...look at that little face and that big grin saying "oh please mommy"...