Hopefully I don't jinx us by saying Sophie has been sleeping through the night for over a week now. However, she's not a big napper...she just does not wanna miss anything during the day. Today is no exception. She got up at 6 am had her bottle and then I got her dressed...Bob took her to the sitter's at 8am and she was awake all morning refusing her nap and wanting to watch the other kids play. I picked her up around noon and decided I had better go to the grocery store on the way home.. I must say for not having a morning nap she was in a very good mood..looked at all the different colors on the shelves and the bright lights above us and jibber jabbered all through the store. When we got home she had a bit of a melt down. Here I was trying to put the groceries away with her screaming from the roof tops. Luckily after singing "If your happy and you know it " (this is her all time favorite song for mommy to sing at the moment) for about six rounds she calmed down long enough for me to get the stuff into the freezer and get a bottle warmed up and her diaper changed. Then we played and I ate my lunch picnic style on the floor with her. I then read her a couple of books and with all intentions of probably rocking her to sleep I went to the bathroom and returned to find her sound asleep.