Thursday, February 11, 2010

Nothing Like Snuggling with Mommy

Recently Sophie has developed I can't take a nap syndrome unless being held by Mommy.  She begins to get a bit fussy after getting home from work and the sitter, so we do the standard diaper change and I give her a bottle.  She used to fall asleep no problem and I could put her down or put her in her swing for an hour or so...but over the last week not the case.  I end up rocking her for nearly twenty minutes to calm her from her not wanting to shut her eyes and give up to then holding her for an hour or two just so she gets a nap and isn't cranky when daddy gets home.  Secretly I don't mind..she'll only be this little for so long and I love just holding her watching her sleep...someday I'll have to beg her to snuggle with me like this.

Honestly..who can resist her and her little bear.  The laundry, dishes, and other housework can wait !