I know my postings have been far and few between recently. The last few weeks have been a bit crazy..1st our sitter was on vacation so Daddy stayed home in the mornings with Sophie Friday, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday..then Grandma B watched her Thursday and Friday, while I worked and I'm home with her today. Secondly in the midst of that Daddy has been working long hours on a project at work so we really haven't seen a whole lot of him during the day and most of the evening. Some nights he works from home until 9 or 10 and some nights he's been at the office until 8 or so.
She is at a very busy stage so days can be exhausting..I was very thankful for my mom last week who came Wednesday and stayed until Friday babysitting her in the morning and hanging out as a reinforcement in the afternoon and evening since my regular sidekick was working. So my time has been a little limited...it has been fun though..she's really into flipping through the pages in her books, watching the Mickey Mouse Club, taking walks both in her stroller and out...and swinging at the park. She has also started giving us kisses and hugs..gotta love those.