A few weeks ago I found these ginormous marshmellows at the grocery store and the old camp counselor came out in me thinking it would be awesome some weekend to make S'mores before the summer was over. Well yesterday afternoon Daddy and Sophie came home with the graham crackers and chocolate encouraging me to follow through with the idea. So what did I do with two favorite people I spent Sunday evening enjoying some amazing S'mores Daddy made in the toaster oven.
Keep in mind Sophie and Mommy helped construct them. Actually Sophie was sitting on the island right in the middle of it...so we gave her a marshmellow.. and then she ended up with two...
and then wait a minute what is this box..and what is this..chocolate..keep in mind she did not eat it..just played with it..but had a great time doing so..nothing a little soap and water won't remove :)
They were a success and delicious..maybe next summer Sophie you can have one to eat.